Saturday, October 15, 2011

Word-Family Tree: Bonus Halloween Version

Here's a little bonus! I revised our original Word-Family Tree activity so it was more in the spirit of the season. To download this spooktacular blank tree, click here



Grab some papers in autumn colors and a maple leaf shaped punch. Simply punch out the leaves, add letters to each, and let your child figure out which word family they belong to and glue them in place. 

This Halloween Word-Family Tree uses the same word families as the fourth worksheet I made in the earlier download:
 Enjoy! (I know my son did.)

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love this activity, and I love how you made it Halloween themed!!! Awesome idea! Thanks so much for linking this up to Monstrously Creative Saturday! :)

    Mandi at BBM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove activities like this! I'm a new follower. Would love for you to stop by Reading Confetti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tree - super colorful and spooky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun game! I will definitely be using this once we finally get to our fall/leaves fun!

    Thanks for linking to the Sunday Showcase & I hope to see more of your fab ideas this week!

    Bern
    http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com/search/label/Sunday%20Showcase

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm following from the Blogaholic Social Network Halloween Hop! I hope you have a fun and safe Halloween! I'm following through Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, etc. if applicable!
    It would be great if you followed me back!

    Much Love,
    Courtney
    www.peaceloverecipes.com

    ReplyDelete